Management and monitoring of oncology clinical trials requires a specialized training at the level of Project Managers, Clinical Research Associates and Clinical Research Coordinators. Oncology Clinical Trials Training (OCTT) is a skill development program with a primary focus on the Management of Oncology Clinical Trials. It captures all the critical aspects of oncology clinical trials and could be of great benefit to the personnel who wish to develop competency for the domain of oncology clinical trials.
- Self-learning study modules/Matchbook course
- Assignment based evaluation
- Self-paced schedule (1-6 months)
- Training Modules
- Fundamentals of Oncology Clinical Trials
- Oncology Clinical Trials Monitoring
- Dummy Clinical Trial Monitoring KitTM
- Unique practical training component through "mock hands-on training material"
- Placement assistance through regular job postings (via WhatsApp)
Indian Participants Residing Overseas