This training program is aimed at imparting skills and competencies required for the specialized job function of Scientific Writer. By participating and successfully completing this training program, one can specialize in scientific/medical writing field through a unique hands-on training experience.
- Six months distance learning program
- Assignment based evaluation, no written examination
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Evolution of Ethical Research Principles, Regulations and Guidelines
- Clinical Study Process
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Informed Consent Document (ICD)
- Clinical Report Form (CRF)
- Data Validation Plan (DVP)
- Clinical Study Report (CSR)
- Unique practical training component through "mock hands-on training material"
- Placement guidance provided to successful participants
Indian Participants Residing Overseas