Pharmacovigilance is the pharmacological sciences relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects, particularly long term and short term side effects of the therapeutic drugs, devices and biologics. Professional Certificate in Pharmacovigilance (PCPV) program is aimed at imparting knowledge and skills required for the pharmacovigilance profession.
- Self-learning study modules/Matchbook course
- Assignment based evaluation
- Self-paced schedule (1-6 months)
- Optimal course fee
- Industry-wide recognition
- Placement assistance through regular job postings (via WhatsApp)
Indian Participants Residing Overseas