To meet the ever growing knowledge and compliance need of clinical research profession, thereby making Indian clinical research industry a benchmark to the global clinical research''
Catalyst values to firmly maintain the professionalism, service excellence, quality, dedication, flexibility and work ethics.
- Service Excellence
- Total Quality Management
- Adherence and Compliance to GCP and applicable Regulatory Guidelines
- Thorough understanding of local and global regulatory policies and processes
Our core team comprises of an array of highly competent and experienced clinical research professionals having extensive experience of conducting ICH-GCP compliant clinical trials. The clinical operations department is headed by Mr. Sanjay Gupta.
Sanjay Gupta (M. Pharm, MBA) has more than 20 years of extensive experience in clinical research. He has personally conducted and supervised over 100 clinical trials (Global registration trials, Exploratory Phase-II trials, Phase-I trials, Investigators initiated trials etc.) across a wide range of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Endocrinology, Psychiatry, Critical Care, Infectious Diseases, Andrology, Ophthalmology etc.
He has presented his research work in various International Journals and Conferences including American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Seminars in Oncology, British Journal of Cancer (BJC), Gastric & Breast Cancer (GBC), British Journal of Radiology (BJR), PLOS One, OncoTargets and Therapy, Scientific Reports etc. He has authored 10 books and his books “All You Need to Know about Clinical Research” and “The Big Book of Clinical Research” has been widely acclaimed by key stakeholders across the globe.
He has been instrumental in taking various clinical research-training initiatives in India in terms of developing the curriculum for various professional courses as well as being a trainer on bioethics, clinical research, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements. He is the founder member of Society for the Promotion of Ethical Clinical Trials (SPECT) in India and also served as the National Coordinator for a cancer clinical trials network set-up by University of Oxford, London. He has been appointed as Independent Auditor/Co-monitor for auditing the work of Investigator sites as well as Contract Research Organizations in India by International sponsors and Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. He has served as a consultant to many clinical research organizations for setting-up and streamlining their processes and operations. Before joining Catalyst, Sanjay has worked with Eli Lilly and Co. (India) Pvt. Ltd., a U.S. based, research driven, pharmaceutical company at various positions over a period of 6 years.
Therapeutic Area Expertise
We have hands-on experience of working on various phase II, III and IV clinical trials in the therapeutic areas of:
- Critical Care
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Devices
- Molecular Diagnostics
Awards and Achievements
- Clinical Excellency Award, ANCERS-1 Study, 2019.
- Clinical Excellency Award, ANCERS-1 Study, 2018.
- Clinical Excellency Award, Global Health Research Group, 2017.
- Clinical Excellency Award, Abbott Vascular, 2012.
- Best Scientific Poster Award at the “First Asia Pacific Lung Cancer Conference”, Thailand, 2004.
- Publication of research studies conducted by Catalyst in leading International Medical/Scientific Journals of repute such as PLOS ONE, Onco Targets and Therapy, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, British Journal of Radiology, Gastric and Breast Cancer etc.
- Appointed by University of Oxford, London for setting-up and coordinating the academic and research activities of a Cancer Clinical Trials Network in India and UK.
- Appointed by Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India for project management and monitoring of several clinical trials sponsored by the ministry.
- India’s largest Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance Training Providers with a participation of more than 11,000 personnel across 30 countries.
- India's first publication for clinical research professionals, Clinical QuestTM.