This training program is aimed at imparting skills and competencies required for the specialized job function of Scientific Writer. By participating and successfully completing this training program, one can specialize in scientific/medical writing field through a unique hands-on training experience.
- Self-learning study modules/Matchbook course
- Assignment based evaluation
- Self-paced schedule (1-6 months)
- Training topics
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Evolution of Ethical Research Principles, Regulations and Guidelines
- Clinical Study Process
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Informed Consent Document (ICD)
- Clinical Report Form (CRF)
- Data Validation Plan (DVP)
- Clinical Study Report (CSR)
- Unique practical training component through "mock hands-on training material"
- Placement assistance through regular job postings (via WhatsApp)
Indian Participants Residing Overseas